Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Scene In A Elevator

Setting: The infamous crowded elevator at Parsons.
Me, two classmates: two girls, one boy.

Boy: Look at us, we're never going to find boyfriends with the way we look everyday.
Me: It really doesn't matter, take me as I am, I'm a artist.
Boy: Look at you with your phone coming out of your boob.
Me: I always keep my phone in my bra!

LOL!

If you saw me on the street yesterday, it wasn't pretty. I was about to drop dead of exhaustion, wet ( we had torrential rain this week). My hair was a complete mess & yes my phone was in my bra, like it always is. Its fine now, I blow dried my hair. All is well in the world.
Sometimes I think, Is this the life I want? Full of pressure & stress? The answer is yes. No matter how tired or frustrated I may get, I will pull through. I wouldn't have it any other way. Creating is what gets me up in the morning and puts me to sleep at night. Follow your heart, do what you love - I have and I haven't regretted a minute of it.....

XOXOXO
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment