Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Where's My Coffee?

Beyond exhausted today. Surprise, Surprise.It took two huge cups of coffee for me to function this morning and I still ended up making a bunny on adobe illustrator, that was supposed to look like a bird. Really excited though. Loving working on Pookie's Facebook page, Please friend us! & tomorrow on my day off I'm going to the stores to snap some pictures & start writing the store blog! When everything is all up and running ill post the links, so you all can follow! today was tough work wise, but I got a lot done.

close up
abstract sculpture of linear materials : straws, ribbon & jeweled tooth picks
my wire broccoli next to my broccoli that I made today with pasta, gift wrap, ribbon among other things.
saw this at Nordstrom rack last night
so amazing I had to take a picture and share it with all of you!

XOXOXO
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment