Thursday, September 2, 2010

Crazy Busy.

What has got me through the last two days? two words. Diet Coke

I have been crazy busy, I knew what I was getting myself into before I came here, In fact I feel more prepared and not shocked by the workload. But still its crazy and it just started, this is just the beginning. I feel exhilarated every time I enter one of my classes. I made it, for my second week here I'm not doing bad if I don't say so myself. I'm building up my stamina, I can walk more and more blocks at a time without feeling wiped out. Thank the lord for Fit Flops, If you live in the city or do alot of walking you need to own a pair. I'm also have a new interning gig, that I'm really excited about. I'm going to be collaborating with a graphic designer with signage work. I still feel like I need to be pinched, it just doesn't seem real. And to top it all off , today there was a Ashley Olsen spotting on our block. I didn't see her myself, but a friend of mine did & now we know which brownstone she lives in, which has been a big speculation among our whole building for a while now. Another thing, the owner of one of the Lilly signature stores I shop at frequently just let me know that she mentioned my Lilly Napkin dress to the PR department. ( I'm still dizzy over this!)& lastly I'm really excited about my new monogrammed address labels that I just got in the mail.

Can't believe how blessed I am! I am so grateful for all the amazing things that are happening for me. Again, as always thank you all for your amazing love & support of me & this little blog.Stay tuned, things are about to get alot more interesting over the next few weeks.

XOXOXO
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment