Thursday, September 23, 2010

Something Borrowed, Something Blue...


I've had weddings on my mind for a while now...I obsessively watch Say Yes To The Dress & Platinum Weddings. I already have my wedding colors picked out. Coincidentally my favorite book of all time is Something Blue by Emily Giffin, though this book doesn't have much to do with a wedding. For 3D class I had to design & make a sculpture out of Planar materials ( anything flat.) So I decided to go for my go-to rosettes in tissue paper this time & put it all together in a ball shape, reminiscent of the bridal bouquet. To have it hold its shape i had to go around and sew the tissue in place, I discovered today that you can sew tissue paper! Tomorrow afternoon I hand in this beauty. 
I have just recently put ads on the blog , with each click I get paid. Help me pay the shopping bills! Click away! Also Don't forget to hit the follow button on the right side of this page.
Follow The Pookie Blog! My newest project, very excited about this! www.pookieandsebastiannyc.blogspot.com
XOXOXO
Jenna

2 comments: