Friday, September 3, 2010

Live. Laugh. Love.


Chanel runway backstage, love this photo!
All this running around the city got me thinking about my tried & true go to , lasting beauty products. for me the essentials are Loreal makeup primer (sold at drugstores), my lancome eyeliner & my cargo light bronzer that I layer under my blush. But, I have a beauty dilema, my beloved bronzer has been discontinued, I'm on a wild goose chase practically to find it or something close enough, I only have a bit left in my tin...so sad.Gives me a excuse to hit sephora on fifth avenue, not so bad. What are your beauty essentials?
Today I did a lot of running around morning class, first day interning , yep that's right I'm a intern so excited, working with a lot of cool people & doing a lot of exciting things. Its only been 2 weeks & I already landed a huge internship , all thanks to this little blog. I'm truly on cloud nine. I'm up to my eye balls with work, but I'm loving every minute of it. This is it, everything is falling into place.
So, there's this really bitchy gay guy in my foundation section. He said to me today, " its going to be a love/hate relationship with us this year". I guess Ill take it as a compliment that he sees me as competition. LOL
I'm really enjoying being a city girl! Who's going to Fashion's Night Out? I am beyond excited, counting down the minutes till practically.

XOXOXO
Jenna

1 comment:

  1. I am going to FNO!! Will you be at Lilly on Madison? Would love to meet you in person & say Hello :-)

    XOX Sue

    ReplyDelete