Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dashes, Dots & Lines Oh My!

This is the first time in a long time that I have not blogged in a week. I'm crazed. I'm so busy and overwhelmed that its sickening. Which Is why I decided I need to drop one of my classes. I'm being spread in too many directions and its wearing me down, I'm not superwoman. Art history will be waiting for me next semester, or next year when I can give it my full attention. 
So what have I've been up to? PRINT DESIGNING! In 2D & 3D class we are designing prints & patterns, Which I love! I am highly considering being a fabric designer as a career choice...If I don't end up as a fashion designer, hey who knows! I would love, love,love to be a print designer for Lilly Pulitzer. that would be the life. For 2D , we had to create pattern sets, pictured below. 3 of them I did according to the directions, but the last one was "freestyle" . Well I just had to use Lilly prints and collage them. I had so much fun creating my new "Lilly" print! I would love a wrap dress out of it.
I'm very excited to be creating more prints this week! The good news is today I'm having a fabulous hair day & no dark circles under my eyes because I actually went to sleep last night! 


My Lilly Print! this print was inspired by my Missoni Scarf.

Today, Is My BFF GABALLAA's Birthday. She's 19 today!! I LOVE YOU & MISS YOU BEST FRIEND, AKA MY STUNNING BITCH! CHEERS TO MORE BIRTHDAYS & AMAZING TIMES TOGETHER!

XOXOXO
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment