Friday, October 8, 2010

Absolute Pandamonium!

Today has been a crazy- stressful day, I'm so glad its over- well almost I still have a bunch of things to do before going to sleep. My Pandamonium tote is the best it held all my crap today, no seams loose or torn ( like what usually happens to most of my bags that I put too much stuff in). Today I wore my matching shift too! I try to make fridays my Lilly day, though I wear Lilly on other days too, but on fridays I don't have messy studio work so I can dress up. One of my classmates asked me if she could take a picture of me to send to her boyfriend because he looks like a panda, haha so now some kid in Turkey got a picture of me in my Lilly! & you all know how I love winning contests, I won a $25 gift card from Under the palm tree a lilly via shop in Kansas...one of their facebook promotions, " favorite Quotes" I submitted my all time favorite life quote: " Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given & accessorize what we got."....so the question of the day is what am I going to buy!? I'm thinking more stationary , its a real obsession of mine, i just can't help myself.

I swear to god, polyhedrons are going to be the death of me!

XOXOXO
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment