Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What I've Learned.....

I've learned that you can't change how those around you behave but you can change how you react to the situation. When the going gets tough you have to put everything into perspective. We all have to remember the good things and overlook the bad.

My life has Blessed me with.....

Two amazing Parents
A Mom that is always there for me & A dad that is willing to work much harder than he has to so I can have every opportunity he wasn't given.

A Best Friend that makes me laugh and smile no matter what

A support system of friends & family that believe in me.

Two beautiful litle cousins that encourage me to never give up & to face what life gives you with a smile & dangly earings

A shoe collection fit for a queen, and the jewels to fit the title.

A talent that is a gift

A Dream, I'm living a dream I have the opportunity to pursue my passion at Parsons.

&

A bright future that is awaiting me.

What's on your list?
xoxoxo
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment