Friday, June 4, 2010

Decisions, Decisions!

Its June, Aka Party Season! i have many events to attend, what to wear!? here are some of my thoughts, its officially Lilly weather here in NY so happy! Today i wore my lovell shift in flama alma ding dong & my Kate Spade park avenue cuff & necklace.

Im thinking for my graduation i will be wearing the worth shift in stuffed shells
still deciding which day to wear my new pandamonium tote!


i picked up two new chic polos & pairs of callahan shorts too

I'm planning on wearing my pandamonium shift to my friends birthday party & one of my minnie's dance recital ( both on the same day).
I still haven't decided what to wear for the senior awards ceremony,...I'm getting an award but i won't know what for until the award ceremony eekkk!
xoxoxo
Jenna



No comments:

Post a Comment