Friday, June 25, 2010

A Formal Affair...

Hello! So good news , my dress was repaired just in time yesterday. My seamstress put in a new zipper, no i did not have to be sewn into my gown. LOL.


Prom Photos
Back view of my hair , Braiding & crystal detail
Me & Gabby last year at her Pre-prom. Gabby looking stunning. I'm wearing a Vera Wang Top, Skinny Jeans from Forever 21 , Delman pumps & a Vintage straw bag circa 1960's.

Me & Gabby this year at my prom! all my jewelry is Vintage. My earrings were my great-great grandmothers & my necklace and bracelet were my late great-grandmothers.


Gabby, Mom, Me & Brittnay. My gown is Badgley Mischka.



Me & one of my Minnies ( Gabby's Little brother) , Brenden. He brought me flowers, Why don't all boys have manners?! LOL.
XOXOXO
Jenna




No comments:

Post a Comment