Monday, June 21, 2010

National Wear Lilly Day!

Today is the first ever National Wear Lilly Day! Lilly corporate stores & signature stores nation wide are having amazing gift with purchases. I'm being good - I'm not going shopping, Promise!
So, in the spirit of Lilly, What's your all time favorite print? Mine is hands-down Pandemonium, I'm in love with the fact that this is Lilly's first black & white print ever. I own the worth shift & Originals tote in this print! What can i say? I'm just Obsessed! xx
Pandemonium Print- also my computer background!
Me sporting my Pandemonium tote with denim shorts & a black tank along with a pearl necklace from J.crew & Oscar De La Renta shades. I'm also wearing a pearl bracelet from forever 21 & My Hope For Julianna bracelet.

Remember it all started with a juice stand......

Wear it Well! xx

XOXOXO

Jenna

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Sorry this is really random, but I was looking for full-res images of lilly prints for computer backgrounds, and I found your adorable blog!
    I saw you had some of the prints up (like this one and the fall 2010 one)

    Do you happen to have any of the other prints saved that you can email me please? I can't find them ANYWHERE online!

    Thank you so much!!!
    Dina - dcoloma@spartans.ut.edu

    ReplyDelete