Thursday, June 10, 2010

Senior Awards!

Last night was our school's Senior Awards Ceremony. Awards and scholarships were given out to very deserving seniors for all sorts of things, excellence in grades, attendance,art, and yes even gym. In my little life this was my Oscar moment, for weeks i knew i was being awarded but had no clue to what i was getting. I fished, snooped you name it to try to get even a hint to what i was getting- but i got nothing. It drove me crazy that i didn't know, but i'm glad i was surprised.

Me & My BFF Gabballlaaa , she's only one year older than me- i got away with sneaking her backstage, everyone thought she was a student. LOL
Didn't we look Stunning!?
So what we're wearing: On Gabballlaaa- Denim Jumper, AQUA for Bloomingdales black ruffle top, black ballet flats. On me: Lilly Pulitzer Sameus dress, Miss Trish of Capri for Target Sandals, Vintage Chanel bag, Vertigo Trench (it was pouring!)

Drumrolll Please....... So what did I get?! I got the excellence in Fashion Award, so that i wasn't so surprised that i got, but i was shocked that i got the Paul Reuben Memorial Scholarship!
I was awarded $2,000!!!! I'm temped to hit Saks, but i won't ! Promise! This is going to pay for a large portion of my summer classes that I'm taking at Parsons, and now i don't feel so bad about my last trip to Lilly Pulitzer. LOL!
Any of you graduating out there?
XOXOXO
Jenna

3 comments:

  1. Seamus is one of my favorite Jubilee dresses. Many congratulations to you!

    PS Come see me at www.marylandpinkandgreen.com to join my Follow Friday blog hop to get more followers and find more preppy blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you did! Congrats
    xoxo
    Sc

    ReplyDelete