Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

Thank you to all of veterans that fight everyday to make our country the best place to live.
I also love memorial day, because some of the best sales are thrown on this holiday! where are you going shopping today. I might pop over to TJMaxx, but thats about it- I'm stuck in today doing the last of my homework. I'm a senior you think i wouldn't have any!
On another note, i wanted to share a recent Vintage present that was given to me. Yesterday at our family's annual memorial day weekend BBQ- a cousin of mine gave me this little gem. It was my late grammy's , given to her and she wanted me to have it. I was speechless, I can't even begin to tell you what an honor it is to be given this. I am going to cherish this purse forever.

grey lucite with clear etched on top view of purse. What a gem of a bag!


xoxoxoxo
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment