Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pandamonium!

I am obsessed with Lilly's Pandamonium print this season! i love black & white, and the dash of pink in this print is so lilly! Can you spot the hidden Lilly's?

Just got my pandamonium shift in the mail today! now to decide when & wear to wear it?!
I also have my eye on the pandamonium tote, i decided its a must have. My local Lilly signature store, Pink Link is trying to track one down for me! fingers crossed xx


During my "road trip" to Pink Link today i picked up these shorts.

and these too.....i am in love with the aquamarine fresh catch of the day toile print!
wanted the cinch bathing suit in this print but when i tried it on today i was disapointed it didn't look as good on me as it did on the model in the summer 10' ad. And then i tried on this reversible knit dress, which i thought i was going to love, and it did fit beautifully But- because it was revesible it was like wearing 2 dresses- i was overheated just from trying it on! Online shopping is great but its always smart to try on the items and see them in person! I only order items online that i know my size and how the garment fits.
xoxoxo
Jenna




No comments:

Post a Comment