Friday, May 28, 2010

Kick Start Summer!

Can you believe it is already memorial day weekend? i cant't! Now that it is officially summer you can pull out your white pants & shoes & all your Lilly! It was a long winter, I'm so excited to pull out my Lilly Bermuda Bag & Vintage straw bags! What will you be wearing this weekend?

The beach gives me so much inspiration for me creativley, I can't wait to work on my shell votives for my new Etsy shop this summer!
Its so easy to dress in the summer, just throw on a shift, throw your hair up in a french twist , sandals + Jewelry & out you go!
What to wear this weekend? deffinitley something Lilly! The weather here in NY has been so fickle lately, one day its freezing the next its like a sauna outside, seriously!
xoxoxo
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment