Saturday, August 14, 2010

Lilly Pulitzer Endless Summer Sale!

Lilly Pulitzer is having a Secret (shusssh!) Sale! Facebook Fans get first access, then people that are on the email list, then the public get to view the sale last. Last year around late fall as I recall there was a similar secret sale, I scored the Seamus Dress ( pictured below)for $150, originally retailing for $500- now that is a deal! It is my favorite Lilly Pulitzer piece I own, I have worn it so many times the dress has practically paid for its self!

Here are the Sale Details, if you haven't heard:
August 17Th- That's This Tuesday
10 am for facebook fans the doors open
11 am , those on the email list get access
& 12 pm noon- sale is open to the public!
& get this shipping is $2 no matter what you buy
and....there's a special gift with purchase- skinny mckims with any purchase of $250 or more ( I will try not to spend that much...)
I'm excited to report that I think Warehouse sale items (samples, re- cuts) are going to be in the sale! Happy Shopping!

P.S - I'm already planning another giveaway for when I hit 75 followers, don't forget to hit the follow button when you visit if you want to be in on the giveaway!

XOXOXO
Jenna

2 comments: