Monday, August 30, 2010

Foundation Day One!

Today was my first real day of college classes, at Parsons! So exciting! I got all dolled up for class today, in my Bcbgmaxazria dress, black wedges- lots of jewelry & my tan Ellie Tahari bag! I practically teteered down the block with my purse, lunchbox & portfolio case! I wasn't nervous at all, not! I was all over the place today- i woke up late this morning , went down to breakfast forgot to swipe my id card & pay for my food, then left my purse down there and ran right back down to get it & I managed to drop all my crackers on the floor during lunch. I'm such a clutz! But , art wise I did great today. I felt so in my element. my class is actually in the same exact room I took classes over the summer & we had the same model too, funny huh?!
Some of my drawings:
drawn with two hands, charcoal in each!
5 minute pose
drawn with eyes closed, teacher told us to do this excercise.
another eye closed sketch of the model, not sure what the hell this looks like.
played around with some value shadings.

There is no greater feeling in the world than following your dreams, I'm living it!

XOXOXO
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment