Thursday, August 26, 2010

Let The Games Begin

Today I woke up a bit late...came in late last night. The plan for last night was to go out dancing, but when we got there, it was filled to capacity so we all just got in a cab and went home. What a waste of makeup! I was so mad , I mean I got in sequins and heels for nothing.
Not being a morning person, It was a bit of a scramble to make it to orientation on time & pick up my foundation kit. I basically ran down the block, and shlepped this massive box on top of my rolling shopping bag around the corner to orientation. I made it just in time, rolling over a few things on my way to my seat.
After a two hour, mostly boring orientation- except for the part on the fashion program! I headed back to the French Roast Bistro on 11th & 6th avenue for a late lunch with a friend. This may be my new hangout! Pictured above is the foundation kit, just some of the stuff I will use and need throughout the next year. unpacking all my supplies today was a bit overwhelming...I thought to myself , What the hell did I get myself into? I know for a fact that I have never felt more at ease mentally than I am here, I finally feel at home, that this is where I belong and this is what I am meant to do with my life. I can't explain it, It just feels right. Classes start on monday, this is it, this is what I have been wishing, hoping, dreaming and waiting for. I'm ready , hey you gotta work to get to the top!

XOXOXO
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment