Sunday, August 15, 2010

Boho Chic Luxe

All this packing has made me question, What looks am I going for? What Am I trying to say style wise? I am a style chameleon , I go from preppy ( head- to- toe Lilly Pulitzer) to European luxe- lots of pleats & ruffles in rich fabrics, And then I try some trendy looks. However I dress, I consistently keep my style me, always throwing in a bit of vintage.
So while Mixing, some old, forgotten & new, I have myself a Boho Chic Luxe Look.
Missoni Scarf- one of my all time favorite accessories I own, It was love at first sight at Saks Outlet. I have worn this beauty in Paris, Vegas, Home, everywhere ( also doubles as a fabulous pashmina for a flight!)
Clogs- from Madewell, brand new ! I love that clogs are a comfortable way to add some height.
Bag- Isabella Fiore- the leather is a soft as butter- I got it for a steal at my local Tjmaxx & matches the shoes!

All I need is jeans & a tank & I'm all set !
Now lets get to the jewelry.....
Gold lace-look earrings & cuff, always had these but now I see them in a new way. They were super cheap but i love love them. Priceless pieces.
Set on the right, a birthday gift recently received. This is handmade with new & vintage materials- so me !
I'm thinking should this be my first day at Parsons outfit? hmmm decisions, decisions & I'm almost fully decided on my Fashions Night Out Outfit.

Can't believe I'm moving on Friday!, I'm having one of those moments where I'm just looking around and taking it all in. I am so blessed to be afforded to live my dreams & not have to worry about anything.

XOXOXO
Jenna

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I really like the two pairs of earrings on the bottom =)

    And happy birthday! (belated or early? :)

    Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You,my birthday was July 25th! xoxo

    ReplyDelete