Friday, July 30, 2010

Three Weeks Away From The Big Move

Hello! Its a bit hectic over here, there is so much left to do & shop for. I move to Manhattan in Three Weeks from today! The good thing is I'm not going too far, I'm only a hour away so my parents can make a few trips to get me settled. I still need to buy my Mac Computer, Itouch, a mini fridge , TV & digital camera. I'm electronically chalenged so i'm having trouble deciding on these purchases. And I still need to get my wardrobe together- i'm not bringing everything. First ill bring some summery things to get me through the first few weeks then i can come home on a weekend and switch some shoes and clothes. I can't decide what shoes to bring, i only get to bring around 10 pairs (that's what fits in my closet organizer thing i bought from homegoods) but i own over 65 pairs, i know that sounds bad...don't judge me. Its going to be sad leaving my room behind, my yorkie & my comforts of home. I wanted this so bad and now its here, unbelieveable. I've been waiting for this my whole life. I don't even know why people do drugs this feeling of following your heart, your dreams is really incredible. I'm the happiest i've been in a very long time. Thanks to my wonderful parents, i'm not stressed about the financial burden of going to college. Three Weeks!

Here is the Pile of stuff that i have been getting together in my guest room. Picked up the cutest Tiffany Blue Towels at Tar-get the other night & bonus they were super cheap!
So I hit Century 21 & TjMaxx the other day, here me out i had gift cards from graduation...at TJ i picked up the Shoeties (shoe-booties hybrid). So cute, a city must have, a great price i had to have them. At Century 21, i picked up this Marc Jacobs Bathing suit now i need to get to the beach asap to flaut this beauty & i snagged this Milly sweater for more than 65% its original price!
****Tina Lyons Please contact me so i can ship you your giveaway goodies!
XOXOXO
Jenna

4 comments:

  1. Great finds- love the sweater! Congratulations on the big move to the big apple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog the other day and loved it! Sadly this was before I decided to make my own page so I could follow easier (I "lost" your page). I was so happy to come across yours again! You have such an eye for cute clothes & your art is awesome!!

    Like I said this is totally new for me- if you could follow me I'd appreciate it so much!

    Have a great day!
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Morgan & i would love too follow you, from one fashionista to another! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete