Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Parsons Day 11!

Hello All!Today was day two of painting! I was covered in paint from head to - toe, then i had to run to the art supply store 5 blocks away to pick up some paint thinner and it started to pour. I was soaked, my hair got frizzy and curly the rest of the day i was channeling a shlepp. Thank the lord i was able to catch a cab within seconds after class giving me enough time to grab a magazine on my way to the track. Tonight's hw assignment is to work on a still life covered by a draping of fabric over the course of 2 nights so at least i dont have to rush this one.


Monday's Class painting- pepper black & white still life.
Last night's still life homework- Finished!

Had to post a picture of this- You know my word " Shlepp "- well im stepping out of the deli with my iced coffee in tow and i see this. LOL Today i had to make 2 coffee runs again, i think this may become a routine.
Thank You everyone fro your words of encouragement & support. It is because of all of you that this little blog is now growing! Stay tunned & don't forget to comment & hit the follow button. I love hearing from all of you!
XOXOXO
Jenna



2 comments:

  1. Found you through Lilly facebook....so cute! Enjoy High School and college...best times of your life! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You- I am having the time of my life!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete