Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Parsons, Day 15,16&17!

Hello! The last few days i have been painting , painting & painting! Everyday i find myself covered in oil paint from head to toe- it just gets everywhere! Yesterday i did some shopping after class, i hit Urban Outfitters with a friend that gets a employee discount , it was like i had my own private sale! & guess what i just found out?! no Tax on clothing in NYC! I left with a dress & ruffle vest for $70- i paid $35 each- originally $58 each piece was before the discount! Im taking a day of rest today, skipping class i'm just so exausted- i'm getting run down . Tomorrow we pick our pieces that will go in the exibit on friday & are taking a feild trip to a gallery in Chelsea. Thinking of what i'm going to wear tomorrow and friday. So many choices, i'm not sure of what look i want to go for. I will be anouncing the winner of the giveaway on Sunday, also my birthday! As of now its about three weeks until i make my big move to Manhattan! So excited, theres still so much i have to shop for. Kind of overwhelmed , Can't believe how blessed i am ! My landscape Painting


XOXOXO
Jenna

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Beth I'm a huge fan of social climbers!
    & Josh- Thank You i would love to be included !

    ReplyDelete