Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day Part Deux


Second Snow day in a row! Yesterday i had my lazy day, slept late, ate cookies, & put some stuff on ebay & went to bed. Today I want to be productive and get somethings done. I'm currently working on my spring collection, for a fashion show benefiting childhood leukemia which is in may, so i gotta get sewing! I've been working on some really cool things . I just finished my shell tote, and i am also working on a LILLY tote, and that's all im telling you, so it will be a real surprise when its revealed! you are getting a sneak peak , the shell tote! I was inspired by the ocean & the beach the last couple of months and i just ran with it. Its funny since i grew up near the beach my whole life here on Long Island, but i never really appreciated it until now. go figure. I can't wait to sew the day away! as soon as the Lilly tote is done ill post! until next time....xoxoxo Jenna

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! I love that shell tote, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! i have more things coming stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete