Friday, February 26, 2010

O, Murfee where have you been all my life?

We're snowed in here on Long Island, NY and its getting depressing frankly on how cold and yucky its been outside. Snow is pretty, but its just too cold for my taste. I'm getting sick i wearing the same juicy couture sweats and boots over and over again. I want to wear my Lilly dammit!I'm not even sure i can wear my Lilly to Paris , as it may be too cold there when i go, i'm just so upset over this! For now though my mufee scarf has been holding me over, it gives a pop of color to my black outfits, and keeps me warm at the same time. Who doesn't love cashmere? The Murfee scarf is a lifesaver in the winter, and the perfect season transition accessory. I love my shorley blue she's a piston murfee & will be wearing it as a pashmina on my flight to Paris next month. until next time.....xoxoxo Jenna


No comments:

Post a Comment