Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lunching As A Verb


Today, my favorite little cousins Jessica & Julianna came over and we had a tea party. We took all the fine china out, it was so much fun setting the table. We had mini sandwiches, cheese & crackers, mini muffins, cookies & fruit kabobs! we drank crystal light out of mini martini glasses with drink umbrellas & orange slices in the glass LOL and did a toast.I wore Lilly to pretend it is spring as i am sick of this cold weather! They are 6 years old- identical twins & are so much. They wore faux pearls " just like me" today they told me. They are just too cute for words.We are ladies who lunch. Do you have a little one you can lunch with? until next time....xoxoxo Jenna

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh that is to cute! My grandma and I used to always have little tea parties just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea parties (with tea or not) are the best!

    ReplyDelete