Tuesday, March 30, 2010

With Love, From Paris

Bonjour all!
I just woke up from a nap- its 7pm here! The 6 hour
difference is throwing me off. I did not sleep a wink on
the plane so when we arrived at the hotel, i litterally
passed out in the bed. What a day it has been! when we
landed we were gretted by our own driver to bring us
to the hotel, tres chic? When we arrived at the hotel we
found out we were upgraded to one of the " special suites"
our travel agent hooked us up. Now i'm unpacking all my
Lilly, and getting ready for a night out on the town.

*notice the Lilly passport cover & wallet

Outfit change! somewhat- i switch to the mufee scarf
* I had the pretiest pillow on the plane
( love my lilly sham totally transforms a pillow)
xoxoxoxo
off to the Bon Marche i go! au revior!


1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great time last night and caugh t up on some sleep in your suite. How amazing is that? Enjoy every moment and put them in your memory bank for looking back on!! Luv, Cuz Joyce

    ReplyDelete