Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So precious, you can cry

" I guess the best any of us can do is play the hand we've been given, not quit & accessorize what we got"


Shopping with my favorite minis-in-training

The big day is here, in the morning in several hours my baby cousin is getting her marrow transplant. The day has arrived here finally we have been awaiting this day anxiously, as with this transplant comes hope that Julianna will be cured of her leukemia. I am so proud of little Jessica for being so brave at just 6 years old, being Julianna's donor for the transplant.I have never seen real love before i've witnessed how much these two precious little girls care for one another.Jessica & Julianna are the sweetest, most special little girls you will ever meet. I feel really blessed to have them in my life. I'm so sorry they have to go through what they are going through and i wish if i could take away their pain.Please Keep my little cousins in your thoughts and prayers. No matter what is going on we make the best out of it, Julianna always wears pink & her favorite accessory: earings through her treatments. I'm wearing Pink & a strand of Pearls ( a new favorite of Julianna's) for Julianna tomorrow, are you?xoxoxoxo Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment