Friday, November 5, 2010

Say it will be alright , And I shall believe

not everything is gonna be the way You think it ought to be, It's been an exhausting and emotionally draining hell of a week. But, for one I'm thrilled to say its Friday,that means dressing up to go out to dinner tonight and hitting the vintage flea market tomorrow; and that I am lucky to be surrounded by amazingly supportive people that I can truly call my friends. My life has blessed me with so many things monetarily, opportunity wise, and with people that love me unconditionally for exactly who I am. My best friend is my go- to girl, I can call her anytime, with any crazy problem or situation and she knows just what to say to make me feel better. My parents have and continue to bend over backwards for me. Everything is going to be alright, I shall believe. Sometimes bad situations bring out the best and worst in people...every one's true colors show through. I have my eye on the prize, no matter how tough it gets I must keep calm and carry on.


XOXOXO
JSR

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a much needed and well deserved shopping trip@

    ReplyDelete