Friday, April 16, 2010

Vintage Goodies

Hello, i thought i would share some of my vintage finds from this week's trip to the thrifts'
I picked up a vintage mexican tooled leather handbag- $5! i love these bags this is my second im thinking of starting a sub-collection anyway, I scored these brand new shoes that i have spotted in Lester's a few months ago $5 & a georgous rinestone & pearl choker- screams brakfast at tiffanys! i snagged this for a mere $20, its a bit chunky for my neck, but i think it would look amazing on a purse, don't you think?& lastly the blue beauty in the corner was a steal for $15 not vintage, but Badgley Mishka! Score! Who says shopping is not a sport?
Love, love, love this necklace picked this up in my favorite little antique shop for $5, yes $5 hard to believe, right?


This little beauty is simple but uber sophisticated- think the "kelly" bag, i snapped this up for $4
Hope you enjoy my vintage as much as i do , stay tuned this weekend i'm going to the biggest yard sale in history- can't wait to bring back what i find!
Until next time....
xoxoxo
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment