Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's Official I'm A City Girl!

It's Official: I'm going to Parsons The New School For Design! Home of Tim Gunn & the project runway clan! I'm so excited! i always knew i would end up in manhattan, its where i belong. I can't wait to live in the city and be a real City girl, not just a wannabee. Sunday is accepted students day, I'm going to get to meet everyone attending & tour the school more closley. What to wear! Ill deffinitley post my outfit tomorrow, I promise!

I would like to Thank everyone for their love & support. No one ever doubted that i could follow my dream. I have such supportive family & friends that have done everything to help me get where i am. They say it takes a village. I have the best parents, My Father is not a rich man, but he is willing to work much harder than he has to so i could have the best of everything. My Mother is my greatest champion, when im tired and think im at my breaking point she brings me up. My Parents have never told me that my career ideas were silly, or frivolous, they did everything in their power to make my dreams come true. Thank you Mommy & Daddy for wanting me to have the best. xoxo

Until next time.......
xoxo Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment