Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesdays are way better than mondays!


So our date for Paris are Finalized! I will be in the city of light from March 29th- April 5th, over spring break. I'm so excited! I've been waiting for this trip for years, we were supossed to go for my sweet sixteen, but when i was put in a back brace i couldn't travel, then we were going to go for christmas but, my dad runs his own buissness and just couldn't take off then. But all that matters is that we are finally going!
My family are the worst travelers we are not "adaptable" to our soroundings, we complain and we HATE to fly, flying coach sucks i cannot wait until the day i can afford to fly first.i especially hate to fly, i can feel the panic rise in me as the plane goes up. and the small seats ugh! last time we flew in november to vegas, the guy in front of me put his seat all the way back, and i mean all the way. I was like is this guy for real, my mother told me to not cause a scene , but i was like bring it on buddy, i mean really? its called manners and class. I would never, never put my seat back in coach.I feel its well worth being uncomfortable for a little while for something spectacular. And i just know Paris is going to be spectaculuar.
I can't wait to shop. anyone that knows me even casually knows that i am a shopaholic, in denial that is. I love vintage, and everything Parisian i'm going to lose my mind when i see all the shops and stuff. I can't wait to get my hands on french vogue. I've been dying to get it but it is no where to be found here on the island.It's going to be the biggest shopping expedenture of my life......i would like to take this moment to appologize to my dad in advance for how much i buy in Paris. Ah, Paris the city of light, hope and dreams........
xoxoxoxo
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment