Monday, January 11, 2010

Confessions of a Fashionista

" The best any of us can do is play the hand we've been given, not quit, and accessorize what we've got"- Carrie, Sex And The City

I'm sitting here on a cold monday night trying to find inspiration for my ongoing and future projects my upcoming spring collection, The Parson's Challenge- thats due errr soon..gotta get on that.,..and everything else that is buzzing in my head at the moment. Stop! i hate mondays and frankly they should be taken off the calender , nothing great ever happens on a monday.all i can think of is seashells, sand, florals, totes, maxi dresses, pearls, oohh, platform sandals,short shifts, pink, green, black, brown,.....now what to do with it, it will come it always does just never convientley- the downside of the creative process....
well ta-ta for now its time for my cold cream and beauty sleep
xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna! Best wishes on your new blog! I'm proud to be your 2nd follower! :-) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your fourth follower! Love a good blog- such fun. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete