Tuesday, January 18, 2011

From The Vault...






A sneak peek to the headband line I'm working on for this spring's casting call at Henri Bendel.

Things are getting into full swing again..got a callback for a summer internship at Betsey Johnson, This morning I was typing my cover letter furiously to send as soon as I could. Fingers Crossed. Also spoke with head of CollegeFashionista.com today, I got my first assignment! due sunday..so excited to be contributing to one of my favorite websites. & working on fashion sketches for the boutique I do freelance work for & if you don't think I'm crazy enough by now..wrapping up my headband samples for my meeting with the people at a button & trim company based in NYC. hoping to get my hands on beautiful rhinestone buttons & maybe some marketing tips! I'm holding off on launching these on Etsy, will use that as a default if they don't get picked up at the casting call. Go big or go home!

XOXOXO

JSR








No comments:

Post a Comment