Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby Its Cold Outside.....


NYC is a winter wonderland, it started last night...we had a snow day today..no 6 hour lab class!I was sleeping when my friend Sara pulled me out of bed to see the snow, we didn't go to bed until 3 am playing & frolicking in the snow. We had a huge snowball fight, then ran upstairs into our friends room hanging out the window while the boys tried to throw snowballs at us. It was like out of a movie, hysterical. Ashley Olsen lives on my block, we saw her driver bring her home ,..but they went around the block a few times because me and Sara chased the car and yelled " Ashhlleeyyy!!" - whoopps! 

I have the lucky amazing opportunity to meet Betsy Hilfiger & tour Tommy Hilfiger headquarters in a few weeks. I'm so so so excited...counting down the seconds!
keep your eye open my style guru bio is going up on Collegefashionista.com any day now!




Loves it!

XOXOXO

JSR

No comments:

Post a Comment