Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Its The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

 Pattern Inspiration: Louis Vuitton store
 Bergdorf's Christmas Windows , brought me to tears












 have you ever seen a crystalized sea urchin?...now you have





 bendel's I think I died and went to heaven when I walked through these doors.




 Me & my very dear friend Nadia...riding the fabulous Mackenzie Child's elevator
 Stunning!






 Forever 21's sweet set-up to die for! all of the cakes were fake, you know I touched them.

My desk right now, a bit of a shitshow. It's finals week that means final projects, & the holiday party circut. This Is my favorite time of the year, despite how crazy it is.

XOXOXO

JSR

3 comments:

  1. Christmas time is the best time to be in NYC! The store displays are breathtaking! Thanks for sharing. I am hoping to get to NYC before Christmas. Good Luck with your Finals & Final Projects, although I know you will not need it.

    XOX Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. xoxoxo you must get to NYC for the christmas windows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Louis Vuitton window looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete