Sunday, May 1, 2011

A New Month, A New Chapter In The Book ....

Happy May! April showers has brought me May flowers big time... I'm down to the last two weeks of Foundation Year! Its time for Emmm & I to make our " I survived Foundation Hell" t-shirts & coffee mugs. Its time to celebrate the last year of triumphs, loses, tears, laughs & screams. We did it, where has the time gone? Happy Foundation!I remember it like yesterday puling up to 118 w 13th street in my parent's black SUV with the uhaul behind us, terrified. last month, April first it was girl's night the object of the night was to have fun and come home with more crazy stories, which we have from that night. but then something else happened,   someone grabbed my waist and after dancing I definitely felt something. I still find it difficult to say the b- word, as in boyfriend. Finally found someone in the sea of Gay Paradise - Thank The Lord!I'll admit that its a bit controversial that I'm dating someone five years my senior, I don't know if this is going to last forever, or where its going to take me, I'm having fun, I'm smiling more, I'm laughing louder and that's all that matters at the end of the day.
Cheers... To A New Chapter & to all the amazing people around me that make Parsons life amazing!

XX

JSR

No comments:

Post a Comment